1. It appears that you are you're enjoying our Military Surplus Collectors Forums, but haven't created an account yet. As an unregistered guest, your are unable to post and are limited to the amount of viewing time you will receive, so why not take a minute to Register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to our forums and knowledge libraries, plus the ability to post your own messages and communicate directly with other members. So, if you'd like to join our community, please CLICK HERE to Register !

Already a member? Login at the top right corner of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: New A4 Day

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Last On
    05-15-2024 @ 03:24 AM
    Local Date
    05-18-2024
    Local Time
    03:41 AM

New A4 Day

New member here. I recently acquired the following 1903A4:

Serial#: 3421904
    Barrel Date: 10-43
    M73B1: #23298

It looks to have had an arsenal rebuild (blued -> park) and has a Keystone C-stock with the only mark being the inverted K in the well.

The scope appears to be rotated several degrees clockwise around the barrel so I need to figure out how/if I can accomplish that fix myself or need a smith... waiting for a Tipton Ultra Gun Vise.

Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1275.jpeg‎
Views:	399
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	128971   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1274.jpeg‎
Views:	380
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	128972  
    Last edited by GaryWKeim; 11-21-2022 at 09:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Members Say Thank You to GaryWKeim For This Useful Post: