Milsurps Talk Radio
  1. It appears that you are you're enjoying our Military Surplus Collectors Forums, but haven't created an account yet. As an unregistered guest, your are unable to post and are limited to the amount of viewing time you will receive, so why not take a minute to Register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to our forums and knowledge libraries, plus the ability to post your own messages and communicate directly with other members. So, if you'd like to join our community, please CLICK HERE to Register !

Already a member? Login at the top right corner of this page to stop seeing this message.

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Last On
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Local Date
    05-18-2024
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

What is going on?

Not the first time I've seen it. In fact, I see it all the time - weekly. This one being perhaps the worst example. A nothing special CMPicon expert grade M1icon. All new parts, refinished, etc. Nothing special serial number or anything, bidding through the roof!
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1020218027
    This one is probably the most extreme I've seen in the last 5 years. 146 bids at $2,575 with 4 days to go as I type right now. Are people just too lazy to lookup that they can get one for $1100ish shipped to the door? In fact my neighbor just got his garand first a few weeks ago. It was 1.5weeks from the time he put his order in the mailbox until Fedex dropped it off.

I just can't believe it at this point. Are these sellers doing some serious shilling hoping some ignorant fool that refuses to do a basic internet search bites?

2. The Following 2 Members Say Thank You to ssgross For This Useful Post: