Hybrid View

Last On
    07-26-2020 @ 01:56 AM
    Local Date
    06-12-2024
    Local Time
    01:51 PM

Czech VZ54 sniper

Do any of you guys have one of these? I sold a few about 10 or 15 years ago, and I haven't seen any since. I am really kicking myself that I didn't keep one at the time, even though I mainly collect Canadianicon/Britishicon stuff. If I ever get a chance to pick one up at a price I can afford, I think I would. They were a very nice rifle.

Photo from this website: http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinRareVZ54.htm
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

Senior Moderator
    (Founding Partner)

Site Founder
    Last On
    05-31-2024 @ 09:58 PM
    Real Name
    Ronald
    Local Date
    06-12-2024
    Local Time
    03:51 PM
    I don't have one, but have seen a couple over the years. They used to sell in the $500 range, now they are more like $1500...
    Союз нерушимый республик свободных Сплотила навеки Великая Русь. Да здравствует созданный волей народов Единый, могучий Советский Союз!

3. Avoid Ads - Become a Contributing Member - Click HERE
    Last On
    Today @ 07:35 AM
    Local Date
    06-12-2024
    Local Time
    03:51 PM
    Yes, I wish I'd kept one for myself as well. These were beautifully made, and shot really well. I asked Dave, when it was still Pragotrade, if he was going to bring any more in, but I guess there was only the one batch. Wonder if there are any more in the Czechicon Republic or Slovakia that could be brought in.

Last On
    07-26-2020 @ 01:56 AM
    Local Date
    06-12-2024
    Local Time
    01:51 PM
    If I remember correctly, Dave told us that there were 40 pcs in Czechosloakia at the time, and I think he brought most of them in. The first one I had to sell actually came from Century, part of a very small batch they brought in. It came with a canvas bag for the scope and a bullet diameter gauge. Dave used to drop stuff off at our shop since it was on the way to his parent's house, which he visited on the weekends. I must say, I miss those days. So many cool milsurps being imported, it was hard to decide what to keep and what to pass up.

+ Reply to Thread