Ad posted on CGN ....

CLLE Mk.1* (Long Lee) (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

WTS a hard to find CLLE Mk1* converted form a 1902 BSA Mk.1* with “ER” cypher by LSA in 1909.

Receiver and Barrel serial numbers match but bolt doesn’t. Butt is correct Mk1* marked but is made by Enfield. Rifle is other wise correct and has proper pattern forearm, magazine, trigger guard back sight, and front sight protector. Still has it’s Volley sights and cut off. Stock is covered with small dents, scrapes and other handling marks as one would expect from a 108 year old rifle. Blue is in over all 75% with many of the edges rubbed through. The bore has defiantly seen some corrosive ammo in it’s life and is slightly “frosty” with a few very small pits but has strong rifling and is quite shootable. All and all a nice example of a very hard to find Long Lee Enfield.

I need to pay off my post Christmas spending spree so I’m pricing this thing to sell at:$900.00 by EMT only plus actual shipping less $25.00 because it is so long (Express post W/ tracking number and insured). First I’ll take it rule in affect. Questions just PM me but I’m in and out quite a lot so it may take me a day or two to respond.
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.