Hello
I'm new so barre with me, I have a t38 that I think is rare I checked with another site that I will not mention and I got no where. It will take a day or so to get pictures but it is a 1933 T38 with no refurb marks clean blueing matching #'s including dust cover, here's the deal it has no serial numbers. What I've researched say's rifles with no #'s were late production WW2 or prototypes or pre production rifles the last 2 being rare well I have a T38 with no #'s what could it be worth? I need to sell and I need all I can get. The bad is it has the Mum ground off and it has been sportered ,the stock has been cut back to the upper hand quard and refinished, all the metal is nice almost perfect bluing. Now here's the kicker I also have a T38 ammo pouch, leather holds 2 boxes of ammo on stipper clips still has 1 full box on clips paper box still intact and 1 other clip with fired shells on it. The paper box is still intacted but fragile with all the original japenese writing on the box top. I need to sell the rifle and leather pouch but don't know how to price them should I sell both together or seperate, I have seen the pouch's listed for over $400.00 I will have pictures to show Monday, I'm retired and slow.
Thanks Larry H.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.