Posted on CGN ....

Moisin Nagant M91/30 Sniper Rifle (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

I have the following for sale:

A 1936 dated Izhevsk Moisin Nagant M91/30 Sniper Rifle. Rifle has had the original stock replaced (still avail, but in bad condition with a bad wrist crack). Scope and mount are original PU in like new condition, but do not match the rifle. Wood is in VG condition with a few wear marks, but is sound. Bore is VG+ and rifle is capable of 1” groups with handloads (I took deer with it this year). Bolt handle is a repro, but works and looks fine (was led to believe it was an original handle when I originally purchased it). No matching serial numbers on this rifle. Included with rifle is proper like new leather scope covers, a green canvas repro scope/action cover, and a green, non original sling (not pictured) Asking $850.00 shipped for this lovely old shooter in all her glory. As always, the first “I’ll take it” gets priority. I prefer EMT for payment, but a MO also suffices. I will be at the Brandon gun show with it this weekend if it does not sell. PM with questions.
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.