Posted on CGN ....

1942 Dated Moisin Nagant Sniper Rifle (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

I have a '42 Izhevsk PU Nagant Sniper Rifle for sale. No matching serial numbers (as in most cases with Nagant Snipers). Wood has normal nicks and wear for a 65+ Y/O battle rifle and is original to the rifle. The nose of the stock has a small crack (pic 4)that is stable. Handguard has a crack (pic 5), but is stable as well. Neither cracks have been repaired to retain originality of the rifle, and neither effects function or otherwise. Scope ('59 dated), mount and base appear all original and are in VG+ condition. Bore is dark, but otherwise, would rate VG, she's a great shooter. When I do my part, I can hit a 12x12 inch steel plate at 400M with Hungarianicon Heavy Ball with great regularity. Original scope covers and sling included along with a repro scope/action cover. I will also include 60 rds of extremely hard to find 7.62x54R 7N1 Sniper Ammo (as seen here: Russian 1997 7.62x54r 152 gr. "7N1" Sniper) with the rifle. Asking $750.00 shipped with EMT preferred, but a MO also accepted. As always, the first "I'll take it" gets priority. PM with questions, or to purchase. Here's pics:
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.