Posted on CGN ....

1945 K.43 qve 45 (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

I have two G/K.43's, and I find I only really need one. So Im offering this rifle up for sale. I will accept partial trades, specifically Inland M1icon carbine(s). PM me if you have one your willing to part with. Im especially interested in Inland carbines with the serial number range starting with 52.

The K43 itself is a qve45, meaning it was manufactured at the Berlin-Lubecker plant in 1945. The rifle was refurbed by the East Germanicon Volk Polizei after the war. So it bears the sunburst on the receiver as well as a russian capture x. The rifle is a mixmaster, so only one part has electro penciling (the bolt housing), and the carrier has had its original serial number crossed out. Only the Stock and the floor plate match, the rest is mismatched. The buttplate has been blued, as all VOPO rifles were. The handguard is correct for this type of rifle, only the Berlin-Lubecker rifles had the durofol handguards. Wooden handguards are found of AC coded rifles.

The overall finish is very good with very little wear. The stock however has some damage. The handguard is missing of the two bridges that attaches to the receiver. However, this does not affect the rifle, or the ability fo the handguard to stay in place, it is merely cosmetical. See the pictures below for a close of up of this. The stock has a narrow crack (see pictures below) at the front of the rifle. I was at first worried about this, but after shooting several hundred rounds through this rifle, and the crack not worseing or changing, it's simple another cosmetic flaw.

The rifle has the shooters adjustable gas piston installed, as well as newly made replacement springs, which makes this rifle safe to shoot, and removes any worry of excess wear to the rifles valuable parts. But I will include the original springs, as well the original gas piston. In the butt stock compartment I have all the spare adjustable gas piston nuts, so you can adjust the gas load if you choose to use differnt loads.

The bore is good, with strong rifling, with some light corrosion in the grooves.

As mentioned I have put several hundred rounds down range with this rifle. Ive been shooting 198gr. czech surplus, and this rifle can easily handle the full loads.

PM me with any questions you may have, or if you have an Inland M1 carbine which your willing to sell or put towards a partial trade.

My asking price is; 2200,- Ill pay for shipping to the provinces.

Ill include what you see in the picture, the muzzle protector, the sight hood, which is repro by the way! and the cleaning rod, which is original. I'll also throw in a brown leather sling which is post war made.

Note Handguard damage and crack (see pics)
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.