Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Threaded View

Last On
    03-25-2024 @ 07:18 PM
    Local Date
    06-24-2024
    Local Time
    02:52 AM
    I'm no expert either, but it looks redone to me. I don't know what it sold for, but enough to ask questions, I'm sure. I would have.

If you did not specifically state that finish is original or you are unsure of finish originality, then many will assume it is original, but they should still ask questions on a rifle they are buying "sight unseen". Hope that makes sense.

Should you take it back? Hard choice.

On a side note, I'm about to possibly jeopardize my A+ rating on GB. I don't have a large history, but I bought a 1903 buttplate, 100% checkered, and received a 1903a3 buttplate. Completely different from the pics. When asked, the seller said "only one I have, blah, blah, blah.

I search completed auctions and turned up an old auction with the IDENTICAL pics. This guy STOLE pics from another auction to represent his item! I asked him what was up with that, and haven't heard from him since. Even if he returns my money, he's still getting a big, fat F-! He could give me negative in return, I don't know.

I don't know if its right to give this guys username, but lets just say he's "in charge of a ship and a Kings son" in that order.

BEWARE!!! On GB, an A+ feedback score beside the persons username e.g., A+(342), DOES NOT mean they do not have negative feedback! Click on the feedback score and check. Even if it says 100%, they can still have negative feedback!
    Last edited by Mike D; 03-28-2010 at 05:11 PM.