I hope the pics made it: I bought a large gun collection from a widow and this Enfield revolver was is in it. It has an unusual rear sight that is fairly well done and I cannot identify the gun, so i would appreciate some help.
Of course I hope it makes the pistol "rare and valuable", but i am also prepared for "screwed with and cheap", but in any case i would appreciate ideas on value.

Markings:
matching numbers 5206 on barrel and frame, spt50 on cylinder, BNP with crown, .38, 3 1/2, .767, and "tons" all in one grouping on frame in front of cylinder, on frame behind trigger in "ENGLAND" and BNP with crown again, ZF5206 on cylinder, and more.. I have cussed some guns (japanese type I rifle for instance) for having no markings, but this enfield pistol has enough for several long guns.
thanks for any ideas. Gun seems to function well, very worn with little finish but I would shoot it in a heartbeat as it seems very solid. thanks!

Attachment 14666Attachment 14667Attachment 14668
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.