I've been home with a backache again and didn't want to completely waste the time, so down to the dungeon I go and start looking over the parts. After a day and a half and about 20 pain pills I came up with the attached gun. I might give it to my auto trunk if it goes 3 to 5 inches, if less that that it's back to the parts bin. I built it completely from junk, the barrel was already cut and I had to re-cut the threading so while in the lathe I put a 11 degree crown and a Turk front sight (I'll work out the drop later). Then I took a bunch of extra bolt parts and an old machine handle and came up with that monster (I love massive bolts), The wood came from an up grade and the receiver was bought at a gun show also in need of some lathe time. I put it together then slopped on a shellac mixture I use for blending as sloppy as any drunken assembler could do and put on some gunshow extra, sling, scope, etc and there you have it. I hope you guys get a good laugh out of it, nothing serious intended-SDH
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.