I understand the 98/22 rated the short bayo & the long ones were for the vz24. 'zat right?

Anyway, those critters aren't the easiest to find and can run $50 and often more when found so I felt good when I snagged this'un for $35 shipped. Alas, caveat emptor and pay attention to details. In the sellers photos, the scabbard only faced one way- so the frog hook did not show. I only noticed this when I got the bayo and see how boogered up it was. But at least the bayo seems to look in good shape for the money, and fits well on the rifle and works. The stamps are sharp and clear.

The seller offered to take it back or offer a partial refund. I've opted for the partial refund and try to correct the scabbard. Won't be 100% correct but I'd spend as much to buy another bayo as to repair this one. Anywayyy- do I have the right bayo for my 98/22?
Attachment 15665 Attachment 15666 Attachment 15667 Attachment 15668 Attachment 15671 Attachment 15670 Attachment 15669
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.