I purchased this '03 a few years ago from a pawn shop (125.00) and it shoots real nice. However I would like to find out more about it. The barrel is very highly polished blue is in good shape but no other markings other than a faint possible star barrel marking on crown of muzzle. I was going to replace all the furniture to get it back to military condition but with the way it was finished it looked to have been made this way and I couldn't make out where the military sight would have been, so didn't whant to change it till I knew. I understand that from the S/N that some information can be obtained such as from the SRS. I had never heard of this before visting this forum and would really appreciate any info the members here might be able to provide. i know some of my pictures are not that great but I'm not that good a photographer (or speller). Thanks for any help you guys can give me in advance.

Keven A
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.