Just got a cold war Sig Sauer P6,which is a P225,single stack 9mm,West Germanicon made,P6 markings are police,military markings.Came with 2 mags,original box,brand new black leather pancake factory SIG P225 holster.Like new condition with a little slide finish wear,a little 4440 Brownells Bluing fixed this.From Aim for $270.00.Made in Nov,1982.
I love these Sig pistols,I carry a P229 .40 caliper,in a leather shoulder left cross draw holster,tritium night sights,3 mags,flashlight.
I refinished several for some local officers,for their personal backups.I love the way the way they feel in your hand.The thinner single stack,is a natural pointer,with the de-cocker,makes for a great carry pistol.This pistol is accurate as hell,2-3'' groups at 25 yards.The only thing I don't care for is you need a Sig factory sight tool to move or replace a front or rear sight,its on a special tapered dovetail,about $300.00,and you can't move one without the tool.The Sig factory armorer said they brought in 500,000 P6 guns.The guy said he doesn't know why people would want a single stack gun,when for a couple hundred dollars more you could get a double stack,high capacity gun.Well,a lot of people disagree,they are hot sellers.I have H+K,Glocks,SIGS and have to say they are my favorites,next to a 1911A1.Some places give you a SIG miltary shoulder holster,too.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.