He's decided to sell them. All we really know is that he bought them many years ago and that they are fine old .22 rifles with military trainer applications in their day. I'm doing as much googling and reading as I can to help him figure out where to sell them and a fair price to ask, but it seems like you guys on here will know the answers I need. Anybody that has more info, or knows who can tell me about them - background, value, things to check/verify/elaborate on in a description, etc., please post or PM. Thanks for the help!

The Mauser looks great, but now that I'm taking pics of it I think I can see a different serial number under the one that is scratched on the bolt? Sounds like a shady dealer, but I suppose some armory/importer might have done that?

From what I am reading, the Springer is an M1icon that was refit as an M2, and the globe front sight may be an aftermarket addition?

I mainly need a consensus on what he should ask for them as a fair price, based on their configuration and condition, I guess. Wish I could buy them....

Pics at photobucket links!

Mauser Model 45

Mauser pictures by nineisfine2 - Photobucket

Springfield

Springfield pictures by nineisfine2 - Photobucket

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.