You guys may or may not remember, but I posted a while back about a bayonet I got off E-Gay that was supposed to be a P07, but ended up being a Mauser variant blade. The seller was good, he accepted the return and I got my money back.

Fast forward a few months, and I picked up this P07 at a gun show. No scabbard, but it was the right price at the right time, so I jumped on it. It is indeed a P07 this time, lol! When I got it, it had a good slathering of grey paint on the base of the blade and some on the grips. The paint filled in the stampings on the blade, so I removed it. (I'm not sure if this was a good idea or not, but I wanted to see the markings) It has a few EFD stamps, with varying letters/numbers. The other side has 1907 and 5 and '14 with EFD underneath. The pommel has 27 HBY, with RA underneath, and 94 underneath that. Is there anything you guys can tell me about it by the markings? If you need better pics, I can try again. My camera's macro isn't the most reliable thing in the world.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.