Greeting all. I would like to get a couple really nice lee enfield #4 series, #3 bolt heads in nice shape. And while I'm on a roll here a few of the old style #1MKIII
cocking pieces that have the knurled flange on the back. I'm doing a sporter based of a #4 action and it will be a loose interpation of a lee speed sporter. There is no way no how that I will ever have the money to buy one in nice shape for what they are going for today. Although they are beautiful rifles they are way beyond my wallet$$$. And being new here on this site I do not know the rules about exporting these parts from canada to louisiana. So any help along those line would be appreciated also. The project rifle will have a barrel similar to the heavy barrel remington has on their varmint synthetic. Fairly heavy, with the breech end made larger so as to have enough metal for the threads on the #4 action. Caliber will be 375/303British. Barrel will have a 1x14 twist. And since I shoot cast bullets will be a cast bullet rifle. Thanking you in advance, Frank
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.