Hello guys,

I recently bought my first gun which is the M91/30 for $89.99 and I love it! I have had a good time trying to figure out everything about the gun but I am having a hard time trying to figure out all the markings. Mine is covered in markings that I have no idea what they mean. If you guys would be so grateful, I have taken pictures of it so that you know what markings I am seeing. Here they are:

The second gun I bought was a Chinese Made SKS. It is fun to play with but I still like my Mosin. I picked this up at a local Pawn Shop for $210, I think it was a steal! I do not know too much about my SKS either. I was really stunned that it has a AK clip instead of the normal SKS clip. My question here is, do you think it is made this way or was it modified? I have read that the Chinese made a model stock that could use a AK Clip (I believe it is called a SKS-D?). I am not sure how to verify what exactly it is. And again, if you all could be so kind as to help me, it would be very appreciated. Here are the pictures for my SKS:

Thanks for any help,

Robert
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.