I was wandering around a local gunshow last week . A stock called out to me from under a pile of surplus items and I stopped for a look. Yep, an uncut Keystone C stock in great shape.
Upside down K stamped in the bolt cutoff area, and a P in a square on it's pistol grip.
I have been looking for a long time for a C stock for my Remington 1903A3 as I don't really care for the feel of the rifle with it's straight stock. The C stock fits me to a T and just feels so much better to me.
The sticker on the stock stated, $25. The dealer saw me fondling this stock and as he approched, I asked him what would he take for it. He replied, $20 so I pulled out the cash and handed him the bill.
The stock needs just a quick wipedown and then I'll rub in a couple of coats of "Tom's 1/3 Wax" and it will be good to go.

Oh hey, wait. I forgot to mention, It has some beautiful hand cut checkering on it's forearm and on the waist of the stock that really dresses it up so well !!
Serious now...it will make a great shooter stock for my rifle. I'll keep the straight stock for show and tell...but my favorite is going to be my C stock.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.