I'm new to this Forum so Hi... and thanks for being here! I've found a wealth of information here recently and after lurking around for months I finally have something worth posting!

I just found this Gem in my favorite Fun Shop on Friday. I've been researching it 9 ways to Sunday since. The Bore is 2-groove and like a mirror. Everything that should have an "R", does have an "R". The stock has the "RA", Crossed Cannons (Although you can't see them in the picture I took) and "FJA". The parts that should be Blued are Blued and the parts that should be Parkerized are Parkerized. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the Trigger Guard-Floorplate. Mine is Parkerized. Everything I've read states it should be Blued to be "Original". Well... I guess that just isn't always so. The last picture shows the Tell-Tale circled "R" on the left side of the back of the Magazine Box and It shows no signs of being refinished. Enjoy the pics and please feel free to critique the rifle.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.