This may seem like a dumb question, I don't know, that's why I'm asking you guys... You seem to know a lot and never have steer'd me wrong yet, so here's my question, and I just guessed at which forum to post this in for you guys....
I have posted on an online site, a WTT add looking for a 1903A3 Local trade (AGAIN).
I won't go into a lot of full detail yet, but I have offered my Armalite M15A2 NM rifle, having 1,000 rounds down range, with (6) G.I. contract mags, maybe a Tactical scope mount and Scope, OR a SIG P239 .40cal & 2 mags for a good shooting, safe & fully opperational 1903A3.
Well, over 100 views, but not one reply, exept my reply, I just went on and said, O.K. maybe I will also consider trading for a good (same condition) mentioned before, M1icon Carbine (paratrooper model), or another Garand or something, just no rack grades.
............So am I asking for too much in the even swap catagory here? I looked around good, and saw plenty of rifles in these catagories for sale right in that price range that folks are asking for AR's so what do you guys think? did I just not set my goal right? or does it usually go like this, get the lookers out of the way, then maybe a good offer come later??
The only reason I like to do the local trade, is I live very near the CMPicon south store, & that stuff is floating around all over the place around here. AND if it's local, we can meet and see the stuff first hand, and check it all out real good. I just like to do that, and not have to ship stuff around.......HILLBILLY-06.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.