hey Ya'll
new here and have a few questions about an old british 303 I bought about 20 yrs ago from a coworker cause i needed a cheap deer rifle. he said he had a old 303 brit with a scope that shot good for 100 bucks I said deal and got the gun when I first saw it was better than I thougt it would be it had been sporterized with a nice wood monte carlo style stock and been cut down to a 22" barrel and nice after market sights added but the scope was old and heavy with brass showing thru the paint it did have some nice factory scope mounts though so I took the old scope off put it in the gun cabnet an installed a new tasco 3x9x40 and went deer hunting for the next couple years till I got a new stainless stalker 270. Then I stuck the brit in the gun cabnet.

Now that was about 17 years ago I just started researching some of my old guns for about the last 3 weeks and this one getting intresting.Maybe ya'll can help me out 1944 no4 mk1 sn#38930 all marking TR,T,and the little s the scope mount has m92 and one sn#slashed thru and 2258 on top of that.The scope is ak&s no 32 mk III 1944. any info greatly apprecated.

also what should I do with this sporterized T? to restore I would need a new barrel and stocks wich would not be the right ones. I don't really know what way to go with it maybe plastic stock big 3x12x50 scope modern sniper look
What do ya'll think???

THANKS IN ADVANCE RICH
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.