Today at my miserable, can't say what I really want to say, gun auction, I picked up a box of Forsvarets Krigsmaterielforvalting 7.62mm eksercerpatron M/58 rounds dated Aug 1960.

Translated, I got a box of dummy 30-06 rounds made in Denmarkicon, 50 total cartridges.

The box has been opened, the rounds have been used but all still appear functional.

It wasn't what I was bidding on although I knew they were there and thought of them as an interesting curiosity. I was buying a book and another book and this box came along for the ride.

I assume these have some sort of collector value. Headstamps all vary, I'm also assuming these were all made from standard fired brass and then electroplated silver. Sample markings from the top row of 10 include:

k over 30 (2), 43 over TW, crown over HA with 50 (2), crown over HA with 51 (3), VI 46 over HA with 48 (2)

The box is in pretty good shape, no tears just a bit of minor staining.

Can anyone tell me what I have here? Are they worth more than the $11 I paid for the book or should I hand them out to trick or treaters at Halloween? Final disposition is most likely the shelf in my gun cabinet so everyone that looks in there asks "What's in the funny box?"
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.