Hello Milsurps Members!

I wanted to put the word out about two upcoming auctions. I am from Rock Island Auction Company. We normally hold 5 auctions per year of two different types. However on January 26th, 2013 we have listed on Proxibid 242 lots of firearms accessories. Click this link to view the many bayonets, US, European and Japanese. Lots of Magazines, Holsters G.I. rigs. Plenty of WWII items, knives, we have scopes old and new. That link will show you the items in a list on our website. If you see something you would like to bid on, click the proxi link to go to the online catalog.

We have never had an internet only auction so those items are only listed on Proxi and no place else. The starting bid is $10 on up. Make sure you read the description as many of the GI rigs have magazines in the pouches!

The other auction is huge! It has nearly 7,000 firearms to be sold over three days in February. Those items are listed right now on our website. Absentee bidding is available on our website right now. That auction will be 2/15 - 2/17, 2013. Click here to view firearms.
In this auction you will see listings with multiple guns. When you see the estimated price of the lot that is for all items in the lot.

For example, lot #307 has 4 military rifles estimated at $900-$1400. If you bid $1000 and won you get all 4 rifles, and the bayonets. (I get that question frequently so I thought I would pass it on now).

Any questions call or email info@rockislandauction.com

Thank you
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.