hello,to everyone,I have been reviewing your forum,and find some interested reading here,I am currently doing some research on the 1897 trench/riot guns,I am just getting started on the military version of these guns,I have a few of the standard models,there seems to be many different opinions on these guns across the internet,I hoping someone will post a collection of the most facts that are known,I have seen prices from 3k to 5 k listed as selling price,but not what condition they are in,what is the average condition they are found in,were all redone after ww1 that were kept in the arsenal,if so were they all parkerized,or some blued and by who,did they manufacture the barrels 20 inches from the factories,or were they cut down from longer barrels,if reworked by govt or winchester how does this affect value,does a trench gun coverted to a riot after the war kill the collector value,I am looking to purchase one,I am trying to do the homework first,thanks for your time
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.