Hello to all and thanks in advance for opinions and advice. While visiting a local gun shop today, I saw a rifle that was unusual for that particular store. Marked "Model 1922 M11" Cal. 22, serial #3005B. The barrel is dated 11-25 and the receiver and barrel appear parkerized (dull grey) with the bolt channel parked also. The stock has a small cartouche of a capital P inside a square on the underside of the pistol grip. The bolt has the serial # etched (engraved?) crudely on the underside and M2 on the top of the bolt handle. It has a rear sight with an elevation slide for 125 yards, a small aperture, and a Lyman globe front sight. The bore is bright and shiny. The rifle is on consignment and comes with one magazine. The metal looks great, the wood is in good shape but may have been sanded on. Since this is the first and only one I have seen I can't judge the wood for finish or fit, but overall for a rifle of this vintage it looks pretty good and the Lyman globe on the front indicates some level of target shooting was done or at least tried. The asked price was $975 and my question is twofold: first am I going to get hurt at that price, and second are spares available for common problems? Thanks.

Mike
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.