Hi, I am trying to identify the maker of a MkI combination tool.
It is stamped: NTC (with the T being a larger font)
No amount of Googling has helped at all. This forum was the only place that actually named a maker, not the one I need though.

As an aside, my grandfather and uncles were wood cutters mainly working in the red gum forests on the Murray River. They used a Bren gun carrier for getting around the bush.
My grandmother had a wood stove and used one of the carriers large storage boxes for her wood box.
When she passed away I was lucky enough to get Nans "wood box" I chose it as Nans kitchen was the heart of her home and her stove was fired up every day of the year. We all learnt how to use an axe to help keep a steady supply of firewood.

Regards momma

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Sorry, I should have stated that my search is to help a friend who has a website.
I hope that this is within the rules?? and would it be okay to acknowledge any responses on that site.
This is a link: vintage-military
He has just added a Military Tools page, all from his collection.
Hope I have not infringed!!!!
Regards momma
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.