Hello,

New to this forum, but not new to collecting. GREAT INFORMATION HERE.

I'm pretty lucky to own this original factory "S" marked Ithaca Trench Gun. I can trace it back to the Ithaca Gun Company by the previous owner and I know this "Ol girl" is right as rain given all the fakes out there. I've had Les Hovencamp (Former head gunsmith @ Ithaca Gun) look at it and he said it was in 98% original condition and it still has traces of cosmolineicon on the receiver.

I have posted this on other forums and from what I understand Vietnam Ithaca Trench guns are in the higher 900,000+ serial number range, but there were a couple hundred factory "S" marked Trench Guns contracted for the United Statesicon Air Force. But I know there are other "S" marked Ithaca's maybe they were the riot shotguns.

Anyhow, I've seen various trench gun sale/auctions, but not any like this Ithaca so I curious of approximate value, but in addition to value I'd certainly like to hear any other information/knowledge of this trench gun and the difference between the trench & riot.

Thanks,
Steve
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.