Hello all I'm a newbie to the forum. I have never posted in a forum before so if I do it wrong please don't flame me to hard.

I got lucky and ran across this gun yesterday. From what I can tell it is a first run 1922 not a M1icon or M2. No extra holes and I would say for a 92 year old gun the finish is excellent condition. The bolt and mag well are white so I don't think it has been refinished. The serial number is 135x and it has the double firing pin and 11-22 on the end of the barrel. Everything seems to be correct except for the Lyman sight it only goes to 60. The stock is different than most but I have found pictures of a few early models with stocks like mine only I think someone did a checkering job on mine. I wanted to get some expert opinions I'm hoping to get some input from Hershel he seems to be the resident expert.
I have seen what the M1 and 2s sell for but was wondering if this gun is worth more or less than them. The pictures I took were with my cell and don't offer a lot of detail but I plan on taking some better ones tomorrow if needed I can post them. Anyway good bad or ugly she is mine now. Thanks in advance.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.