As a currrent thread is throwing up more info on Enforcers I would like to throw in a couple of issues.

Issue 1 - Mark Stevens excellent articles on the Enforcer left me with a question or two on scopes - a lot of rifles appear to have been supplied with the Pecar scopes but info is a bit sketchy - has anyone any info on which rifles were supplied with/without scopes? - which makes of scope? - which reticles? - were scopes engraved with rifle numbers? - what did Pecar scope numbers range from/to?

Issue 2 - The Parker Hale rear base(21) is not the most impressive fixing and I suspect this impinges on consistency and accuracy. Several scope rails are produced as alternatives (Armalon. S & K?) with a very rigid 'claw' fixing to the clip guide so a friend is producing for me a base 21 with front claw (hopefully with slight increase in thickness to give a 20ish MOA lift to the rear of the scope). Do you think this wil work - or am I likely to crimp the scope tube with the PH rings?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.