Hi,

I haven't posted at the forum in awhile (nothing new to report), but today I wanted to show off the my CZ-52 pistol that I bought at a local pawn shop last week. I paid $255 cash out the door for it. For some reason, they had 4 of them at the shop. This was the only one that looked parked, the other 3 all had the blue/black refurb look. I also really liked the look of the Bakelite grips on this one. She has a date of "53" on her.

I tore her down and she's very clean. I just oiled her and greased the slide. I bought another original mag on eBay for $36 shipped (plus a holster and cleaning rod in a separate transaction) and also 100 rounds of S&B 7.62x25 ammo so I should be good to go. I am really curious to see how she shoots. I've been reading up on the notorious CZ-52 trigger slap. If I have that, I plan on getting a Wolff recoil spring and maybe also a replacement Harrington firing pin despite the $45 price tag

I'll be sure to post a range report as soon as I can. Summer is here in Texas and going to the range is a bit warm as you can imagine so not sure when I'll make it out there

Thanks for looking.

-Derek
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.