Took my IZ132 7.62x39 Saiga out in the woods to dial in the red dot. I got a new, old stock vintage Tasco "Accudot" 1X redot. shotgun scope. These were popular in the midwest with slug hunters, as they are impervious to the recoil of 3" and 3 1/2" mag slug loads. The scope mount is a close copy of a Midwest Industries low rise mount.

The Saiga has a Tapco handguard, gas piston, followers, and disconnector and hammer (and modified trigger block) are for 922R compliance so I can use my pre-ban 30s. The added benefit, however, is that it has the sweetest trigger pull of about 2.5 pounds, with little notice of the linkage, because it is so smooth.

I had 8 rounds left from a box after plinking, iron sight, without the optic. I thought, I'd try it at 25 yards, just leaning against a tree. I fired two shots, and checked. I adjusted it 2 clicks right and two clicks up. I did the last 6 rounds fairly rapid fire. OUTSTANDING! The Tri Delta Tactical comp and recoil buffer really helped with successive shots. I am in love....:13::13:

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.