Since I wasn't able to find much information on those rifles (nor someone telling he owns one of them), a few questions I asked myself:

These rifles, were they officially adopted in Canadaicon, or did the Britishicon tell them to build these rifles?

This question leads me to the next one, I was asking myself mainly whether they'd directly purchase the Winchester A5 telescopes in the US, or if they were officially British purchased scopes with also the British property markings, which were then given to Canada for sniper rifles?

When were they fitted, and did they use any specific serial blocks or manufacturing years? And are there numbers of rifles manufactured known?

I assume they only used M1910 rifles, but nearly all original pictures show cutback stocks. But does that mean all of them were officially cut back?

Was there an official scope carrying pouch for this scope, or did they leave them in place all time?

Hopefully there is someone here able to answer my questions, looking forward to what you're able to tell me .
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.