Well I originally thought I might be trading away too much, a Nylon 66 Apache Black, a Nylon 66 Mohawk Brown, Remington Fieldmaster 572, Mercury Magnum SxS 20ga, Spanish star 22 handgun, a Mosin M44 w/540 rds of ammo as well as 400 rds of 40S&W Ranger

all for a Winchester 52B w/ range box and scope . . . well this is what I got

Winchester 52B (PRISTINE)
Fecker Scope
range box
another set of (I already have a CMPicon 52D) redfield international olympic sights
extra aperatures
range gloves
palm swell
comp sling
and more

as well as a record book which was in the range box which dates from 1961 - 1973 keeping a record of what appears to be the original owners name, scores and information. He apparently shot a lot at the Durango Gun Club, Durango Colorado. FYI, I have contacted someone there trying to locate information about the gentleman, Ernie Gregg, or his family. Anyway I wanted to share photos with you. I am going to run the old girl to the range tomorrow and punch some holes alongside her cousin the 52D which I need to tighten about 2cm left and 2cm up to be center but I digress . . . I to be honest couldnt leave the parking lot fast enough after asking the genteman I traded if he was sure and he said yes. Here are some photos . . . I hope you are as tickled as I was and am

Mr Gregg apparently shot in the Durango Sectional 03/4-5, 1961 scoring a 761
His team was himself, Pat Kaufmann, Don, Kaufmann and Ed Johnson they scored a 1556 together (WOW)

01-20-1962 at the Durango Mid Winter he shot a 765
1962 New Mexico state championship he shot a 762
April of 1962 Montrose Colorado he shot a 759

And the book goes on and on. I am adding my information to the same book in an attempt to keep everything whole although my information will most likely pale in comparison to what Mr Gregg did with the rifle.

If anyone has information about Mr. Gregg, the Durango Gun Club or any ofthe gentlemen above I mentioned that shot with him I would be grateful to find out. If you would like additional photos let me know. I will be adding a photo of the two girls (52B and D) together tomorrow. I am hoping my daughter and I can enter some smallbore matches together using them.

Please email me at malonerj@cox.net or check my website at Blue Line 2087

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.