Not pleased at all...
So, I needed a No. 4 magazine for my Enfield No. 4 Mark II that I recently purchased and cleaned up...it had come with a regular older magazine someone had shoved in there
Saw this advertised on Numrich-a vendor I figured would be good to deal with/honest/etc...
SMLE #4 MKI, #5 JUNGLE CARBINE, NO 4 MKII 195690 Magazine, .303 Cal., 10 Round $49.95 Buy Now
An advertised No. 4 magazine-priced accordingly (twice as much as easier to find older style mags)
The pictures show what I received.
A regular mag-ground down and painted with some cheap flat black paint over the grind marks....
"This can't be" I say to myself...maybe they just mixed up bins-or this was a fluke fake in the bin...Numrich has a great reputation...
So I called customer service...finally lady answers-I ask her is this a fluke or regular practice of Numrich...she puts me on hold to go ask a "technician"..
Comes back and says, "yes, this was purposefully sent...technician says since No. 4's are so had to find they send these. We're sorry if the ad is a bit misleading......you can send it back blah,blah,blah....."
"A bit misleading? "
I spent 50 bucks plus shipping, wasted a week waiting for it....for an outright poor fake.
Im not pleased-will be the last time I deal with Numrich...
What about the guy with a No 4 that doesnt know better? Wonder how many others they have screwed over with this deception?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.