Gentlemen: I need your help. Specifically, (1) the approximate value of an M2 knife in 95% condition with original lanyard and (2) the best place to sell it. I bought it over 40 years ago and it was new in the wrap. I lent it to my girlfriend at college and she let another girl use it to slice up an orange. Needless to say that was not a good thing as she did not wipe it down. So... it has one small pit patch on the obverse side and some frosting on the reverse. I eventfully forgave her after 42 years of marriage! Back to the knife. It has imitation black stag scales. The bail is present. The obverse ricasso has: Geo Schrade / Knife Co. Inc/ B'P'T Conn. The reverse ricasso has: PRESTO / PAT. JAN30-40 / MADE IS USAicon. The spring is robust and everything works as if it were new. I would post photos but my experience in photographing highly polished blades has not been good. Appreciate your help, Regards,
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.