Advisory Panel
    Last On
    @
    Local Date
    06-21-2024
    Local Time
    02:53 AM

Harlans post revived "Carbines in Vietnam"

I didn't want to loose this post in the 'M2's in Vietnam' post, so please bare with me.

I've been looking thru old posts today.... and thinking of Harlan, a great friend, now passed away for nearly a year. Sure miss the hours we spent on the phone talking hunting, carbines and love for the kids. We shared laughs and some tears. Holidays sadly bring back memories of lost loved ones. Harlan had such great respect for any who had served. All the while he fought and dealt the best he could with many trials in his personal life.

His post about "Carbines in Vietnam" is one I pull up often. I know it's hard for many who had been there to read thru, because of the memories. But it gives others the chance to say Welcome Home and Thank you.

So in Harlans memory I'd like to pull this posting back up. View the picture he posted. He'd like that.

Not trying to get political here ( I think we've all had enough of that for a while) But I remember part of a quote from Glenn Beck (I'm no fan of his) but this hit home. This is the best I can recall it-

Beck....... "A country has no bigger responsibility than to care for those who have served it"

The link:

https://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=35150

God Bless and Merry Christmas
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. The Following 4 Members Say Thank You to painter777 For This Useful Post: