I've had the rifle for about a week and know almost nothing about it. Seems like everyone hates the Belgians or something as there is almost nothing about them that I can find. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

What I've found is it and it's variants were the primary Belgian rifle of WWI. What I can't find is their usage in WWII. I know they were used but as primary or secondary rifles?

Bayonet information also seems sparse although I have two which are appropriate for it, the US made which is in the photos on the other thread and one of the semi-triangular versions. It's like the bayonet books talk about the bayonets but no which rifles they were used on.

It's the Rodney Dangerfield of rifles, no respect. Even the cartridge is named after the Argentines, not the Belgians.

Final question and perhaps the most important to me is the cleaning rod. Length, any other types fit? Unlikely I'll find a replacement. Argentineicon appears to be too thick, starts but won't go further than the first 3 inches.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.