I came across an SA/JLG stock at the Knoxville,Tennessee RK gunshow over the weekend and purchased it. The stock has not been on metal in years as evidenced by the sealed holes from some bug living in the buttstock holes. It has a minor break on one side and the area around the cartouche has been scratched or more like picked from some repeated mishandling. Other than that, the stock is in pretty decent shape for a wooden item that has been kicking around for 65+ years.

Now the problem. I have misplaced Duff and can't remember what serials this stock fits. Damn, I know I am stupid, but this is ridiculous! So, if someone will take pity on me and check their Duff's and tell me where this stock should fall in the serial.

BTW, I bought this stock for so little, you would accuse me of lying except the guy didn't want to pack it out on Sunday about 3:30. He also gave me a second Overton stock to get rid of it. It has a minor break though.

Any help appreciated and thanks in advance for the help
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.