Recently posted number of my Deac Bren to Serial listing?

Been having a close look over gun and much to my delight, I keep finding more 'JI' markings EVERYWHERE....very small, my eyes not being what they were...I have found one next to the serial on the Butt slide, so I guess the two main sections are Inglis still?
Found same on carrying handle metalwork, but not on actual barrel? (there is the Canadianicon 'C' with arrow inside, so I guess the barrel, even though having a different serial, is Canadian.
Not sure about the Barrel nut (non-moving) it has had finish 'filed' and main serial added.
Didn't find any 'FTR' or 'DP' marks anywhere.
The altered/broken/damaged/adapted bipod has 'JI' on the top section, not found any markings on the lower legs yet.
Very smooth dry-fire action.
Sold as a 'stripper' (apart from barrel) main body pin moves but, after reading of the problems a couple of people experienced during reassembly I probably wont attempt!
So, considering it appeared on a Dealers list just before the law changed and I had to make a quick decision, I think I did ok.
I am thinking......went to NZicon stayed there for WW11 being used for home defence?
Could anyone tell me Month of manufacture please?.......................Grateful for any replies.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.