Hi all,
First: I know nothing about these rifles. and if this is not the correct place for this thread,
just say so. Thanks
I just read this ad and wondered if the more knowledgeable would think this is a fake.

This is a rare Johnson Automatics Model 1941 Rifle in .30-06 that is still in its military configuration.One of his articles was a general critique of the new M1icon Garand Semi-Automatic Rifle. Johnson took issue in his article with the M1s "gas trap" design and its en block clip loading design, as well as several other issues with the rifle.The Barrel Bushing has the correct ".30-'06" and "41" markings stamped on the face. Near the breech it has the "O [Gladius Sword] I" in a circle stamp found on all early Johnson 1941 Barrels. It is also correctly marked "J.A./30-06." The Locking Bushing or breech ring lug is marked with the part number “9509H,” which matches the barrel part number “9509H.” These are not serial numbers as Johnson Model 1941 Rifles were issued with any parts that matched the assigned serial number. The rear face of the locking bushing has a serif “X” and “N” stamp and the breech face is very clean.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.