Hello all!
Not an active member of many discussion groups but found this place and just too many topics of interest not to stop in. Apologies if posting this in wrong area. I am an avid shooter, collector, builder and reloader. Own a wide variety of M1a's, FN FAL's, H&K's, CETME's, M1icon Garrands, 30 Carbines, AR 10's in various cartridges, AR 15's (as in dozens in variety of standard and wildcat cartridges), plus Mini 14's in 5.56, 6.8 spc II, GB Factory Folders and AC556. Also own a variety of Class 4 and Semiautomatic sub guns with too many M11's, Tactical and Custom bolt rifles plus a sampling of most common and even some rare civilian rifles, handguns and accessories.

Spent majority of my life high altitude mountaineering, rock and ice climbing, racing bicycles, riding motorcycles, antique tractors and about any expensive hobby can find. (Aren't they all if do them right) AM a total electronics geek with Extra Class ham radio ticket, commercial General Radiotelephone License, Marine Radio Operators Permit, Radar Endorsement and quite a bit of specific telecom training on cellular and dot gov and private land mobile radio systems. Have been self employed my entire life running several businesses under a single corporate umbrella with my latest venture being ballistic barriers, armor and church security. Being self employed follow the markets you know as opportunities open up.

Am known to pontificate and be opinionated but never take an Internet debate personally as find often learn more from people that disagree with me than those that agree. Try to take corrections well as want to know if I am wrong on a subject thus able to correct it. Don't know how active I will be posting but can be sure I will be lurking, especially on tips for building guns and sourcing parts. Buy a lot of stuff through discussion forums and very seldom sell as want all the toys in my pile. Nice to meet all y'all and next cup of coffee is on me.
Michael aka Hueyville
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.