Ok folks, basically a newbie to the site. But have a few milsurps and looking to expand.

So I have a stumbled across a shop selling two belt feds. One might be sold as the guy had a buyer lined up with first dibs.

Anyway.
The one I am interested in is a Valkyrie M1919 in a6 configuration. Comes with bipod, truck mount, tripod, belt loader and a bunch of links asking $3500. This 1919 is in 7.62x51 (.308), I did find a review from small arms , had a lot of good to say about them. Does anyone have one that can give me some feedback on this belt fed.

Now the other belt fed they have is a TNW MG34 with bipod and some links in 8mm. They are also asking $3500 for this one as well. But he had a possible buyer who made a appointment to come check out the gun. This one is on a Germanicon parts kit with Nazi proof stamps on most parts.

So any info I. The valkyrie 1919 would be greatly appreciated. Also if price is good/bad as well would be great. Most I find are not Valkyrie's and seem to be in the $3k area.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.