When I bought this rifle a week ago it had the wrong magazine and wrong rear sight (the flip sight). I've since installed the correct magazine and post-war stamped sight.

In doing so I think I found out what happened to the reinforcement screw that came with this rifle... some previous genius lost the rear sight pin when installing the flip sight (dunno why he'd want to do that...) and cut down the stock screw to fit.

I've tried numrich, sargo, apex, ebay, liberty tree, and so many others I can't even remember.

Apologies for the bad picture, it was meant as a quick one to show a friend the mag and sight installed. The missing bit being the big gaping hole underneath the safety. Closest I can find in someone in the UKicon auctioning a set of 3 that uses modern allen screws.

I'd appreciate any help finding a screw and nut. Bonus points if I can find a complete rear sight pin(spacer and little pin) without liberty tree's very high price. Thanks.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.