Hi all,
Just acquired my next project. found it the day after I gave up on ever finding a messed about with No 5., and bought something else, but that's another story.

I will post some pics when I get a chance, it has had, shall we say, an interesting life after the war, as a hunting sporter. It is totally un-economic to restore and will cost a lot to do so, but hey, hobbies are expensive, no?

I have a full repro wood set, can weld the sling loop back on, might be able to fabricate the missing rear sight posts, can replace the cut-down magazine, and fill the scope holes, but it looks like I'm going to really struggle to find a flash hider. I will settle for a repro, but the usual Numrich source isn't selling to Canucks these days.

Anyone got one that they'd like to sell? Repro, bayonet lug missing, one I need to shim, anything really.
Plan B will be putting an M1icon conical flash hider on it... Don't make me do that.

Cheers,
Burton
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.