Hello how is it going?

I’m in the Market to purchase a Military Mauser Rifle. Truthfully I'm fully aware that it needs more explanation. I’m looking for all types of Mauser 1893s, 1895s, 1898 and variations of the 1898 such as the VZ.24, M43, 24/47, Turk M38 and M48 chambered in 8mm and or 8x57 All of these rifles have to be headspaced, checked or at least fired. Personally I'm not too concerned about external furniture as long as there is not. Tons of pitting and rust on the furniture I'm fine! So there could be missing cleaning rods or swivels etc. But in the end the weapon must have all parts that execute mechanical function including trigger guard and magazine.
As far absolutely absolutely “must nots or hell no!” no extreme amounts of rust or pitting in the bore and or barrel and out. Also I’m not looking for a Sporterized Mauser and more than likely not be interested in any offer. However if its reasonably priced and not breaking the bank I’ll consider it.

Also not having much luck on Gunbroker bids.

In terms of price here is my price range $250-$300 (Shipping and FFL included)

If no one has any offers can someone point in the right direction?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.