Big sportsman's show last week in Harrisburg. I've been trying to find a holster for my Pietta 1873 single action for several years, many years actually. And not having any success. Gun shows were either new and very expensive, used and way too small or really bad shape.

I bought a holster and shoulder rig off these guys before for my Thompson Contender and have been happy with that so I went to check them out. I passed on them two years ago which was the last time I saw them as the pandemic shut down last years. But tired of searching I left them do their sales pitch on me. The Army medallion was what pushed me over the edge.

It has an issue however. The leg strap keeps the barrel from going all the way in which keeps the pistol about 3/8th of an inch out of the holster. I can force it in but this doesn't seem ideal. It could be it just needs to be used and shaped also but as I probably won't do this very often, I'm wondering if there is a possible solution to the problem. Take a look at the pics.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.