So I've been searching for a USMC upper haversack for about a month now. Picked up a Britishicon version a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to get that fitted out since. Got a nice sten magazine pouch Saturday and thinking I have another one somewhere in the house. Spent some time Sunday trying to find it with no luck. Opened a box that was sitting on top of the spare bed about an hour ago and found the pouch. Unfortunately, it's Swedishicon But underneath is a curious looking haversack and I pull it out and it's a blasted USMC upper haversack dated 1945. No idea I had it and have been watching these things go on eBay for $150 plus all this time. I've decided to get the gear set ups for the various nations, so this is a start. It's not a 1941 which I had been looking for but a 1944 which is an improved version. Either works for me. Now to find a lower and a shelter half. Could use a green one I guess but the camo ones look pretty sharp.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.