Some of you might remember that I was having problems with my Garandicon where while my reloads functioned perfectly, LC 69 rounds purchased from the CMPicon were getting stuck in the chamber and not extracting. Last time I tried pulling the bullet on one of the LC rounds and loading the case with the same load as my reloads, to see if it was the cases or the loads. That round stuck in the chamber also. That lead me to conclude that the cases where just a little too grungy to function properly. However, some of you pointed out that this is a Garand, it should just laugh at grungy rounds and I should check the extractor. I did and while there were no chips, it didn’t look right and felt a little rough and sharp to the touch. So I replaced it, and for good measure I also replace the extractor spring and plunger. Tonight I finally had a chance to take it to the range. I had 5 clips loaded with the LC rounds and after going through three of them without a single stuck case I concluded that the problem was solved.

Thanks for all you help and suggestions
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.