Just to remind and inform anyone about the War & Peace show at the Hop country park, Kent, UKicon, 22nd-26th July 2009.

I went last year for the first time, i expected a lot of displays and mainly military vehicles..., i was amazed, i didnt even see the vehicles, i spent 6 hrs walking around the trade stands, private dealers etc.
I can only describe it as the biggest car boot sale of anything to do with militaria, the only bad thing i can say, is i didnt have the time to see all the stands and even attempt to see the vehicles, there are many dealers from all four corners of the globe, i recommend it to anyone if you have the time. For details google "war & peace show" i myself will be travelling by train, very easy to get too and a bus runs from, Paddock wood station to the show ground, but i think i will be going home by hire car due to the fact i will have more cash on me this year.
2 examples from last year £40 for a repro set of pads for the No4T, also £20 for an original set !!!!!, i came home with both.
Some items are not on display and you may have to rumage through boxes etc to find some hidden jems, but they appear.
I will be there on the first day untill the gates close i may even stay for the night and continue to see the rest of the show, if anyone on the forum is going let me know would be good to put a few faces to the names.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.